To ensure a safe and long burn, please follow the instructions and general safety instructions below.
- Remove all tags or decorations from candles before burning.
- Trim wick to 0.5 cm (or 5 mm) to ensure the best burning of your candle.
- Burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 2 hours at once.
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
Our home decor products are made from an eco-resin and are all poured, sanded and sealed by hand in our studio. All home decor products have a cork base to protect your furniture from scratches and a waterproof coating so ensure your products will last a lifetime.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Long exposure to water may cause waterspots, dry off regularly.
- Do not put in dishwasher or microwave.
- Wax can be removed by hand and hot water, avoid using a sharp knife as this may cause scratches to the surface.
Make sure to follow us on instagram. Get access to behind the scenes footage and be a part of our community.